sitelogo
 Home»Co-Operative Economics and Management» Reduction of unemployment through cooperative activities - case study of Aguata local government in Anambra state

Reduction of unemployment through cooperative activities - case study of Aguata local government in Anambra state

 Department: Co-Operative Economics and Management  
 By: usericon samadchuks  

 Project ID: 5471
   Rating:  (5.0) votes: 1
Rate this project
   Price:₦1000
Abstract
The study was conducted to assess the impact of cooperative society in reducing unemployment in Delta State, Nigeria. The list of all registered cooperatives societies was obtained from the ministry of commerce and industry. Twenty-eight (28) cooperative societies were randomly selected. The next stage was the random selection of ten respondents from each of the 28 cooperative societies comprising 280 respondents. Both secondary and primary sources of data collection were used for the study. The primary involved the use of a structured questionnaire. Secondary data include journals, magazines and textbooks. Data was analyzed with chi-square. The result showed that males constitute 56 percent of the population, while the remaining 44 percent were females. One age of the respondents majority (77%) belong to the age bracket of 25-50 years. The rest were either above 50 years (19%) or below 25 years (4%). The marital status of the respondents showed that about 68 percent of them were married, 14 percent of them were single and 18 percent were either divorced or widowed. ...
Preview +
Other Co-Operative Economics and Management project topics and materials you might be interested in
»The role of government in cooperative development (a case study of selected cooperative societies in Ahiazu Mbaise L.G.A Imo state)
»The role of consumer cooperative in the economic development of Nigeria (a case study of consumer cooperative in Imo state - federal polytechnic Nekede)
»The contributions of cooperative societies to the economic development (a case study of Oru-east local government area)
»Strategies for effective management of cooperative business organisation (a case study of the cooperative thrift and loan society limited)
»Problems and prospects of agricultural cooperative towards economic development (a case study of Oru-west L.G.A Imo state)
»Government Policies on Small Scale Business, its Impact on Nigeria Cooperative Development ( A Case Study of Cooperatives Societies in Anambra State )
»Cooperative activities on small scale industrial development
»Problems and prospects of cooperative in small scale business in Nigeria (a case study of selected cooperative societies in Owerri west L.G.A Imo state)
»Cooperative society as an instrument of rural development
»Cooperative societies - a viable tool for creating investment opportunities in rural areas
»The positive impact of consumer co-operative towards revamping the Nigeria economy (a case study of the consumer co-operatives in Owerri west local government area, Imo state)
»The importance of improving agricultural production through the activities of agricultural cooperatives in Nigeria (a case study of some selected cooperative societies in Mbaise l.g.a)
»Analysis of the causes and effect of poor performance of cooperative societies in Imo state (A case study of selected cooperatives in Obowo L.G.A)
»Enhancing the performance of cooperative societies through the application of cooperative principles and legislations
»The role of federal government in cooperative financing (a case study of Nigerian agricultural cooperative rural development bank Owerri branch office)

Upload Project

Do you have project materials to share? Upload and earn with it.

Departments