sitelogo
 Home»Mathematics and Statistics» Statistical survey on the social impact of hausa films among the youth

Statistical survey on the social impact of hausa films among the youth

 Department: Mathematics and Statistics  
 By: usericon captainonuh1414  

 Project ID: 6437
   Rating:  (5.0) votes: 1
Rate this project
   Price:₦1000
Abstract
The aim of the project is to find the social impact of Hausa films among the youth. The data used in the project were collected in Malumfashi town. The findings of the research work show that Hausa films are teaching immorality to the youth. It is teaching bad dressing to the youth and furthermore, the film is not respecting the traditional costumes of the Hausa land. Malumfashi local government is located in the south region of Katsina state bordering Kafur local government, Bakori local government, Kankara local government and Musawa local government. Malumfashi local government has a size of 674 km square and a population of 182,920 at the 2006 census, where the majority of the people are Muslims, then Christians. 80% of the population in Malumfashi local government are Hausa only the remaining 20% include Yoruba, Igbo and other minority tribal groups.   ...
Preview +
Other Mathematics and Statistics project topics and materials you might be interested in
»Statistical Quality Control of Premier Soap in Soap Manufacturing Industry ( A Case Study of PZ Cusson PLC Aba Abia State)
»Statistical analysis of students’ height and weight (case study of federal polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo state)
»Statistical analysis of unemployment rate among age groups and geographical locations in Nigeria
»Statistical analysis of the problems associated with skill acquisition in Nigeria (a case study of male tailors in Imo state)
»Application of linear programming technique to profit maximization in the production of soap (a case study of Promotex industrial and chemical company limited, Nnewi, Anambra state)
»Statistical analysis of foster care and adoption rate in Abia state (a case study of motherless babies home Ahiaeke, Umuahia)
»Determination of nutritional status of children within the ages of four (4) to ten (10) years using their body mass index (BMI)
»Time series analysis on marriage registration in Ilorin, Kwara state
»Statistical analysis on impact of parental hood on academic performance
»Application of multiple queuing model in evaluating the efficiency of service in UBA bank
»Econometrics analysis of gross national income on consumption expenditure of federal republic of Nigeria between (2011)
»Determinant of foreign direct investment in Nigeria and its effect on Nigerian economy: an empirical analysis
»Statistical analysis of factors affecting crime in Imo state
»A statistical analysis of coal production in Nigeria - a case study of Nigeria coal corporation from 2000-2009
»Statistical study of the queuing pattern at the antinatal division of Federal Medical Center FMC Owerri Imo state

Upload Project

Do you have project materials to share? Upload and earn with it.

Departments